Let’s face it, you have not developed a roll of film since 1998 and you completely forgot how to do it. Don’t worry though because I remembered how.
I will happily take your 35 and 120 B&W film rolls with pleasure and care.
- Your rolls of 35mm or 120mm Black & White film mailed to me
- 3 to 5 days for processing
- Negatives Developed & Cut
- Negatives Secured Into Archival Sleeves
- 3 to 5 day turn time
- Returned via USPS Priority Mail
- Professional Photographers with Limited Resources
- High Schools & Universities
- Archival Professionals
Prices include chemical and material costs
I currently do not process color photos, but am working on a system to get that up and running as soon as possible.