Sometimes we walk around but rarely take the time to stop and look up. The Posner building in Milwaukee is an almost entirely vacant building on the west side of downtown Milwaukee. The only tenant is Mo’s Irish Pub.
Originally called the Caswell Building, the first phase was constructed in 1907 on Wisconsin Ave. by Max Goldstine, of Commonwealth Realty, and named for Napoleon Bonaparte Caswell, a Milwaukee pioneer and land developer. An addition, along Plankinton Ave., was built a decade later.